The three weeks we spent there, especially since it's in the early winter stages, were the best I've had in a very, very long time. Having family there helps, too, coz they took us just about everywhere, and I'm being told I've been to more places than the people who have been living there for a couple of years now. Lol, yeah. Pays to be a tourist I guess.
OMG I TOUCHED REAL SNOW!! :D My life is almost complete, lol. Here are a few choice moments I won't forget soon. Or ever, for that matter. :D
Donut + Ice-cream = Happiness
We read it as something else initially, lol.
Need I say more?
P.S. SNOWWWWW!!!!
Yoong was telling me this was probably the biggest trip of my life, lol. I reckon he's right. So much happened, so many things changed. I arrived expecting one thing and left with so much more.
Shoutout to my cousins. I miss you guys, you insane bunch of nutsos.
I miss Melbourne. :(
Shoutout to my cousins. I miss you guys, you insane bunch of nutsos.
I miss Melbourne. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment