I've two unbelievably fantastical announcements:
Numero Uno:
My absolutely fantastical plan of going to grad early to spend some quality time has officially been flushed down the drain along with the rest of the turd I have to put up with every single day and every single night. Yep, the very people who thought it might happen have today decided that it's "not safe" for me to go alone. Right, because I had a bodyguard in my backpack for the last 4 years I spent there. What a truckload of total BS.
Numero Dos:
The one person I couldn't hate more right now is coming for a visit. That's right. When, you ask? Right after I get back from above mentioned trip. Kind of like an anti-trip. I would be excited, you know, except I only just lent my anvils and chainsaws to someone else yesterday. Drat.
This is the life. No control whatsoever, no say in what happens and what doesn't, and all your worst nightmares coming true before your very eyes.
God give me strength!
No comments:
Post a Comment