Sunday, December 21, 2008

aflabajabawickiewoo

It's a brand new day, people. But I'm still related to the same old 'tards. Thank God I was given the liberty to choose most of my friends.

Minor/Major changes around the place, I've completely revamped my profile, so as to minimize, if not obliterate, any chances of this being found...AGAIN. Yes yes I know it's a public thing, but making it private is a bit of a hassle, and honestly I don't think anyone's THAT interested, enough to type in a password everytime they want to check if I've updated. So I've done this instead. Hopefully it doesn't get found because of this post, because if it does...well we'll see.

I'm a little torn at the moment. I'm not sure if I should be irritated/pissed because they can't keep their huge hairy noses to themselves, or wonder why the hell they'd be Google-ing my name in the first place. I mean when you do it around the people you're Google-ing, or if they tell you...then that's okay, but doing it when the person has absolutely no idea? Honestly, what kind of a low life do you have to be to do that? If you've a life at all, I mean.

And why ME, of all people? I'm not the only one with a freakin' sort-of-secret-but-not-really blog! Ugh. I blame my luck - or lack thereof.

Anyway, we went on this big, much planned, much anticipated trip. And I was expecting it to be a complete nightmare, like it always is, and it was...just not as bad.

How do I explain this.

Usualy our holidays involve a lot of yelling and bad moods and more yelling and a lot of embarrassing moments posing like idiots for pictures (Where the only thing that doesn't look right is your hair coz it's not oiled and parted and plaited. Ick.). And although all those things were present this time around, compared to the nightmare encompassing this place and anything that's remotely connected to it, the trip was...fun. Despite the fact that we didn't go on our own, and we didn't get wet as often as we would have liked, it was nice to be away, even if it was just for a few days. So yeah, it was a good trip.

Needless to say, though, the nightmare continued the moment we landed. Yippee.

All parts of me are wishing that certain people keep their word of detaining me for good when I come to visit next year. If only.

P.S. The big long word means absolutely nothing. :)

No comments: