So I haven't blogged in a very very long time. I could probably come up with a million excuses as to how busy I've been since I'm getting married and all that, but I'd be lying. Truth is, because I'm getting married, I don't have to do any of the work and so sit idle for the entire day, doing whatever I want. Or not doing it, for that matter. So I have taken it upon myself to at least be productive for half the week, if not all of it. I've got some things in mind, but getting started is a big problem.
Except for the working out bit. I mean, duh, of course that's on my list, right? Who would not want to look amazing at their own wedding? It's just that starving myself doesn't work for me, so I've decided to do things 'the right way' and work out. Shockingly enough, I have been doing exactly that. Maybe not as often as I would like, but people I see everyday have mentioned that I look a lot smaller than usual - which is good. And I know when to stop so I don't go overboard. I have no intention of ending up looking like a lollipop with hair.
But that's really not the point of this post. After a grueling workout just the other day, thanks to the releasing of all those endorphins, I felt absolutely fantastic. And I was thinking to myself, this is all the motivation I need - to remember this feeling, and to know that I will get it every time I do something I know I should be doing. But alas, it slipped away and the next day I forgot all about it.
Which is when it occurred to me. How cool would it be if you could actually, physically, hold on to feelings? I mean, you could have like a little dispenser thing and pour out your feelings into it - and save it for a rainy day. And maybe even share some of it with other people who might need it? Right now I'm picturing pretty glass bottles full of glittery gas-liquids that are just waiting to be opened. The happier you are, the more you get to pour into it. :)
In other news, I've started watching Glee. Actually, I'm caught up already and can't wait for April. It's just a really feel-good kinda show, sort of a halfway mark between High School Musical and 90210. I think we can all agree they're both way extreme for their genre. Anyway, it's not a show everyone will like, I suppose. Why am I bringing this up now? Because I have their version of Journey's " Don't Stop Believin' " stuck in my head right now.
Obviously I just wanted to make a post. I don't have anything important to say right now. :)
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment