Monday, November 2, 2009

You've Got Mail!

I initially started off this post intending to write a sort of tribute to everyone that matters to me. The beginning was pretty good, I thought, because it's something I've been meaning to write for a very very long time. But then as it went on it got cheesy and very cliche, so I deleted it and decided to go with this instead.

I'm still not sure what this is, but once I figure it out I'll be sure to let you know. Til then, just bear with me.

So I've reached that point in my life again, where I have absolutely nothing to do. It is oddly reminiscent of my internship back in Sunway - an experience which has forever burned itself into my limited memory. Only this time it feels a lot worse. Although I feel like it's not the experience itself that is so bad this time, it's that overwhelming feeling of foreboding, of what is to come, and the lowest low I can go to when I'm like this, that scares me. But I'm trying a little harder this time around to keep myself more occupied, so I don't sink too low down that bottomless pit.

So far I've signed up for swimming lessons, which are going well. Yes, I know, it's an awful shame that I'm over two decades old and still can't navigate through a small body of water properly. But I'm getting there! Only recently I managed to complete laps for the first time in my entire life. In my books that's a big achievement. :) And I'm rather proud of it.

Next I'm thinking I'll take up guitar. Maybe on my own this time, since I've got the time to start off stupid and work my way up to decent. Any websites that teach you how to learn to play guitar on your own will be appreciated!

Oh and last but definitely not least, one thing I've wanted for way too long: a mountain bike. Granted I don't go mountain biking (not even sure I'd be allowed to, actually) and the only rough terrain I'll be on is a road with potholes, but I really really really want one! The last time I went biking was just... too long ago. So hopefully it doesn't cost too much. Not like I need a high-end bike anyway.

Anyway, wish me luck. If you see me back here posting about how my life sucks, you'll know how things are going. I think that's enough ranting for now. I need to think of more things to blog about, my skills seem to be getting rusty.

Peace.

much respect : watts

No comments: