2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning? Oh wow, it's not noon yet.
3. Who is the last person/people you took a photo with? Zullu. Enough said.
4. Would you consider yourself spoilt? Not at all. (A)
5. Will you ever donate blood? If I have spare.
6. Have you ever had a bestfriend who was of the opposite sex? Most definitely.
7. Do you want someone to be dead? No, it wouldn't make much difference if it's just one.
8. What does your last text message say? Need to see if we can find matching shoes.
9. What are you thinking about right now? What I should blog about next.
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now? Hmm...
11. What was the time you went to bed last night? About 3 am.
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing right now? It's not a tee, but I still don't know where I bought it, lol.
13. Is someone on your mind right now? Several people actually.
14. Who was the last person to text you? Naffudee :)
Ten to tag:
1. Yoong
2. Rusty
3. Shraddha
4. Stevie
5. Rikaz
6. Altaf
7. Ruby
8. Naffu
9. Naufer
10. Arshad
1. Yoong
2. Rusty
3. Shraddha
4. Stevie
5. Rikaz
6. Altaf
7. Ruby
8. Naffu
9. Naufer
10. Arshad
15.Who is no2 having a relationship with? Right now, I'd say his textbooks.
16. Is no3 male or female? F.
17. if no1 and no7 get together, would it be good? I'm gonna have to say no. :)
18. What is no5 studying about? Business something.
19. Last time u chatted with them? On and off. Depends on who's online at the time, no?
20. Is no4 single? Aww, yea. For now.
21. Say something about no2. I don't know what I'd do without him.
22. What do you think about no3 and no6 being together? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
23. Describe no9. He's religious, and all like, proper gentlemen and stuff.
24. What will you do if no6 and no7 fight? I'd tell off 6 and buy protective gear for 7.
25. Do you like no8? <3 More than is good for me.
P.S. I know very few people with blogs, and even fewer who care to do tagged stuff. So I just listed whatever name came to my head. Yea. Sue me.
No comments:
Post a Comment