Monday, May 11, 2009

As it happens

So I've nothing to blog about. Again. Yet. And as I did last time, I'm stealing something off Yoong's blog instead, just so I can say I've updated. Be patient. Hopefully I'll have more to say soon.

So here it is.

I believe in/that:
  1. Everyone has a dark side.
  2. Celebrities are people too.
  3. You can either be really skinny or really happy. But not both.
  4. Too many people think they're either black or white.
  5. Animals are so much more intelligent than most people.
  6. Dogs were made to make up for the lack of loyalty.
  7. No one is truly independent. Everybody wants somebody at some point.
  8. The harder you try to hold on, the faster it will escape your grasp.
  9. There's always someone who does it better.
  10. Regret is important. It makes you appreciate what you get next.
Well, that's my two cents. Pass it on. Or not, whatever.

I should pop this in here. I haven't driven ever since I got my license (pathetic, I know). So today I went with my dad to this hotel to confirm the venue for some sort of launching his department is having (irrelevant, I know), and we took his new BMW X3 (or a Beemer, as it was very eloquently put) since it was a long-ish drive by Bruneian standards.



Pretty, ain't it? :D So yeah, you've probably guessed by now, or maybe not. I drove it home today. :D

And I got the seal of approval from The One and Only, Dad. :D He says I'm a natural, and that's like having Simon Cowell call you a really good singer. Not kidding.

Driving this car, man, is like driving on butter. The brakes, the pick-up...it's so smooth I wasn't even sure if I was pressing it sometimes. Of course when the road is really bad you feel a couple of minor bumps, but mostly, it's just...so much fun! Haha. Yea, I'm all excited about it.

Well that's about all. For now. Watch this space. :)

P.S. I DROVE A BMW FOR MY FIRST DRIVE! HOW AWESOME IS THAT! :D

No comments: