Friday, February 20, 2009

legally allowed to run over you

I've got my driving license. Finally. After nearly 3 months of hourly sessions in the Brunei heat and a whole lot of being yelled at for not using my head, not to mention all those times the car stalled in the middle of the road causing me to panic like a b*tch, I've finally finished my driving test and am now officially allowed to pretend I'm on NFS while on the road. Yippee. :)

I got flowers and chocolates, then dinner as a congratulatory present. I understand the chocolates and the dinner, I guess...but the flowers? Honestly? You know me even less than I thought.

Anyway, life isn't getting any more tolerable around here. I'm a teeny step away from eating something I know I'm not supposed to. The only thing I'm afraid of is that solution backfiring. I think I've watched enough House to know.

I wish God would hurry up and take me already! Maybe the driving license is a sign. Maybe I'm supposed to steal the car, go for a ride...and not come back.

Psh. Yeah, like God is just that merciful, to give it to you when you want it.

Whatever, man.

No comments: