Wednesday, November 19, 2008

- ( tagged-uhh ) -

I was trying to think of something to say as a means of introducing this next post, but uh, I got nothing. So here goes.

Also, um, you might notice that I made some grammatical corrections. Yeah, I know, so sue me. :P

Remove one question from below and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their CBox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What's your ambition?

To live my life in such a way that it makes the people I care about, happy.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?

Definitely both, although I can live without the latter, but not without the former.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?

Up until recently, not at all. But nowadays it goes from zero to all the time in 3 seconds flat. I think it comes with the territory. Although admittedly I think of committing murder much more often.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?

I don't know if I would call it confidence, but I'm not afraid to make a fool out of myself, if that counts.

5. Do you believe what goes around comes around?

Definitely. Whatever you do today is going to come bite you in the a** tomorrow.

6. Do you believe in God?

Mmhmm.

7. Do you believe in eternal love?

If you find it, yeah.

8. What's a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend like to you? (List 10)

Apart from the usual - funny, smart, caring, sensitive - he would have to be someone that gets along effortlessly with my friends, someone I can talk to about absolutely ANYTHING and vice versa, and who accepts that I can be stupid and/or moody and/or annoying at times without letting it affect the way he feels about me, and hopefully understand that I do the same, and last but not least, someone who respects me. (Yeah, I've thought a lot about this.)

9. What would the worst boyfriend/girlfriend be like?

Someone who picks his nose in public. Eeeya. Blakka.

10. What feeling do you love the most?

Unconsciousness. Don't ask why, I only just came up with that.

11. What is your worst habit?

Lying to get myself out of trouble (and not feeling bad about it).

12. Is there anything you want to tell the people who hate you?

Hahahahahaha. *grin*

13. Do you cherish every single one of your friendships?

Just the ones worth keeping.

14. What does flying mean to you?

Um...a means of travel?

15. What do you currently crave the most?

Freedom and the control I had over my life which, sadly, didn't last.

16. Have you ever regretted any decisions you have made? If so, briefly describe them.

I feel like I should have taken up a course that would have lasted longer. Dammit.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.

Well there's 2, so:
Yoong - Round, yellow (but not really), jolly good fellow (lol), funny, outrageously honest, easy company, and occasionally disturbing. :)
RR - Words wouldn't do him any justice. I lurves 'im to deaths. (cue: aww)

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?

Found some of the best people on Earth to call my friends. :)

19. What will you become in another 10 years?

A 31-year-old.

20. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

MUAHAHAHA I have a new answer now. I'd want to be a "sponge", like Peter from Heroes. :D You have to admit it's a handy trick. :)

----------

Okay then, since all the bloggers I know have already been tagged, that leaves me with Rikaz (because he hasn't posted yet), Koi Man, and of course Laiqa, because I lau yo bebeh. :) Have fun!

No comments: