Wednesday, November 26, 2008

one liners

I feel like I'm becoming stupid thanks to the lack of intellectual stimulation in my life at present.

I feel like he's just asking me my opinion as a formality; he couldn't care less what I think.

I feel like he's failed to realize that this is about MY life. Not his.

I feel like she can't seem to accept the idea that for once it's not about her.

I feel like talking to her is like talking to a brick wall.

I feel like I trusted the wrong person by trusting her.

I feel like it's my fault it died.

I feel like I don't follow my instinct enough.

I feel like it would still be alive if I had.

I feel like I didn't do enough, and he deserves so much better than that.

I feel like I don't appreciate them enough, despite knowing they're the only reason I'm not insane yet.

I feel like I should tell them how much they mean to me, but I can't figure out how.

I feel like I should have failed just so I could stay longer.

I feel like moving out and getting my own place. Or just getting out of here.

I feel like I only have one way of doing that.

I feel like fast-forwarding to the end so I can stop worrying about it.

I feel like people are the worst creatures to ever exist.

I feel like too many people these days complain about absolutely everything.

I feel like I complain too much.

I feel like that makes me a hypocrite.

I feel like I should do everything now before it's too late.

I feel like it might already be too late.

I feel like all this is punishment for something horrible I've done.

I feel like all I've done are horrible things.

I feel like telling you that nothing's changed, even though I pretend it has.

I feel like running away. From everything.


But most of all...


I feel...


Numb. =/ Weird, no?

P.S. I feel like this post might be too emotional. But then I don't care.

No comments: