Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eid Mubarak! ...again!

Heyyyy so it's finally Eid over here. So it's my turn to be all happy and eat like a pig and get paid. Lol. It's only noon and already I've made a little bit. :)

Anyway, so I've been reminded (not by people, but like, circumstances) that today is the day of forgiveness. And it has to come from the heart.

I was prepared to do that. To forgive her. But after the way she spoke to me last night on the phone, I've changed my mind. In fact I'm pretty sure she doesn't think she did anything wrong and therefore doesn't NEED to be forgiven. That's her call. And therefore her loss.

Enough of that. My posts have been depressing enough.

The parents left to Perth this morning. Mum was getting all teary-eyed because she wouldn't be spending Eid with us this year. Well, not all of it, anyway. Dad was...stoic, to say the least. But then he usually is, so....yea. Oh well. I guess it's the price that comes with the territory. This is Bruneynia, after all.

It's the usual fare today. Lunch at the uncle's, and then dinner back here.

Anyway, I should be off. I just wanted to express...this happiness. LOL.

So EID MUBARAK EVERYONE! (Belated, or, whatever)

No comments: