Monday, September 15, 2008

Nuuuuuu Posht :)

I know, I know, it's about time.

First of all :

Ramzan Mubarak! :)

And then of course :

2 - 1 BABY!

Oh yeah. :D

Anyway, this Ramzan is different from all the rest. I guess it's because things have changed around here. I've gained a little more perspective on a few things. And it's made me a lot more focused on what I do, say, think...

Basically, I've changed.

But so many people haven't, and I wish they would. I don't know whether to laugh or get irritated or just leave it be, but I'm ashamed to admit I know people who don't change their habits at all, not even during Ramzan. I don't know if it's worse or it just seems that way because I have to see them every day. Every single evening it's the same old thing.

Sarcastic comments, then the equally sarcastic comebacks, which leads to a very public argument about something so incredibly stupid, and then undoubtedly the backbiting.

The worst bit, though, is that they act like we're the retards. =\

I should get irritated at them, having to put up with their rubbish every single day, but I manage to tune them out most of the time. But it's like they refuse to leave even the people who aren't involved out of it. That's where they cross the line. That's where I actually have to bite my tongue (literally) to keep from saying anything.

Because like I said, this Ramzan is different. I suddenly have a lot to lose. So I'm not taking any chances.

Enough of that.

I don't know what I'd do without Shredder and Rusty. I love you guys. :)

Aite then I'm off. Til next time then.

P.S. Should I move my old posts here? =\ I lazy.

No comments: